Friday, January 2, 2009

Paul's Birthday

On the Polar Express with Dakota
Us with Eli...probably mid 1990's.

Our wedding day, January 4, 1992. With Amie, maid of honor and Kevin, best man.


Us after Paul's high school graduation.




A birthday in high school.



With Tom.





One day old.
Paul's 36th birthday was on November 24. (I told you I was behind on my blogging!) We had a small get together for Paul and my dad, since their birthdays are only two days apart. Nothing fancy, just dinner, presents and cake. His mom put together a wonderful photo album for him. It is such a great gift! These are just a small sample of the photos. I plan to eventually scan all of them so they will be available to post for whatever whim I may have. He's been warned that any photo could show up in my blog! I have included a few pictures of Paul over the years here.
Hope you had a great birthday, hon! We love you!







No comments: